About 1,100 more refugees returned to Stepanakert
Russian peacekeepers escorted another convoy of buses with refugees to Stepanakert, the Russian Defense Ministry said. More than 1.1 thousand people returned to their homes per day, the total number of returning refugees reached 7 thousand.
“The safety of buses moving across the contact line for the return of civilians to their homes in Stepanakert was ensured by Russian servicemen. More than 1,100 people returned to their homes in a day … More than 7,000 residents who had previously left their homes have returned to Stepanakert since November 14, ”the ministry said in a statement (quoted by RIA Novosti).
On November 9, a trilateral agreement was signed between Azerbaijan, Armenia and Russia to end the war in Nagorno-Karabakh. It involves the transfer to Azerbaijan of a significant part of the territories of Nagorno-Karabakh and several adjacent regions, as well as a Russian peacekeeping mission and the withdrawal of the Armenian military.
About the achievements of the Russian peacekeepers – in the material of “Kommersant” “In Karabakh, unfolded in full.”
Сообщение About 1,100 more refugees returned to Stepanakert появились сначала на supercar.ru.
